WLN NEXT (formerly AGT) was born out of the idea of developing regional activities within WLN. The group is meant to bring together junior lawyers / associates from the Network’s member firms and meets on a regular basis. While the group originally focused on central European countries, it has in the meanwhile branched out to the other countries of the network.
The group supports projects within the network and contributes in the form of newsletters and articles for the website, activity on social media and keeping individual lawyers’ CVs updated.
Further aims of WLN NEXT are to …
contribute - in the spirit of the network - to strengthening links between member firms
create maximum awareness of the network and its projects within each member firm
boost the visibility & productivity (fasten responses)
WLN NEXT Latest Legal News Feeds
- A Brief Note on the Small Business, Entreprise and Employment Act
- EU Regulation concerning matters of succession
- Collective redress in Belgium
- News about discrimination based on age in labour law
- Amendment of the Spanish Companies Act
- New German IT Security Law